- 1 rose sugar cube
- 4 oz chilled Champagne or sparkling wine
- 1 dash of rosewater (optional)
- Edible rose petals or a small rosebud for garnish (optional)
- Place the rose sugar cube at the bottom of a Champagne flute.
- Optionally, add a dash of rosewater for a more pronounced floral aroma. Be cautious with rosewater, as it can be quite potent, and a little goes a long way.
- Slowly pour the chilled Champagne or sparkling wine over the rose sugar cube. You can do this by gently tilting the glass and pouring down the side to minimize fizz.
- Allow the sugar cube to dissolve slowly, releasing its rose flavor and sweetness into the sparkling wine.
- Stir gently with a cocktail stirrer to help the sugar cube dissolve further if needed.
- Optionally, garnish your cocktail with edible rose petals or a small rosebud for a touch of elegance.
- Serve immediately and enjoy your Rose Sugar Cube Champagne Cocktail.